Thursday, September 11, 2008

14. 請來看我、讀我、聽我吧。。。A beautiful & sunny day...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Started work so i wont have time again, just to let you know.  
Take good care ya! 
Miss you!
Tuesday, 9 Sep 2008   15:51

謝謝妳的電話
真的心花怒放
今天空氣特別好
什麼都美麗了
妳沒說錯,我真的會愛上妳的聲音
希望我也沒太令妳失望。。。
Thursday, 11 Sep 2008   10:18

I meant the same and from the bottom of my heart.  
But I don't have the confidence that those words can translate the same level of my feeling to you.  
So I feel that those words are not enough to make you feel what I want to express,  but I do mean them, every single time....
... Your mail is one special thing that I want to find time by myself, sit down and slowly read them ... which I don't have now yet.  
Love ya !!
11 Sep 2008   10:25

You didn't hurt me, I said i was hurt.  
They carry different meaning.  
And I'm OK2 with all the things you said and did so I guess that make us same when comes to treating each other.
11 Sep 2008   13:15

Today I see blossom in Utopia.  
I have always looked up in the past and talked to wind.  
Now we know our root under our feet is strong and it has come to life. 
Love.
11 Sep 2008   13:27

Pick me...
See me as the sensual one out of my rational shelf;
a caring one out of the sarcastic shelf;
a soft and gentle one out of firm and tough shelf...
在我的自信中找到不安吧。。。