Thursday, August 28, 2008

A fitful wind...?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thank you for correcting my grammatically mistakes.  Has it been awful to talk to someone like me with poor english/typing skills? :P  I hope it is a minor mistake that you can tolerate with me.
Anyway, it mean a lot to me when you chose to reply this paragraph cos thats exactly what i wish to hear from you about.  When was the last time anyone care about what I commented.

Well, NP was the first scenario that I could imagine doing together when we get there one day.  So, YES, my 'true' and 'life time' is limiting here only.  I'm also very sure that as time goes by and when we get to NP one day, it would be more than that.  Right now, a life time of care and tenderness are all I have in mind.

Today I wish to tell you that I need you. However, I cant. Therefore, I will be away for a while until you need me again. You'll know where to look me up... It is probably more like a self-healing and self-pity scenario here... :(