Thursday, August 28, 2008

7. As we go further, deeper...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As we go further, deeper, we are going to hurt each other deeper, more painful.
As we continue, we will have sweeter moments than the last

however as a human being,

we may only see the sad things as we grow closer,
we may only enjoy the happy moments,
we may also happy and sad from time to time ...

which one do you want to be ?
which one do you choose to feel ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
for me,
I want to enjoy both the happy and sad moments we are going to have,
as both of them are very special to me ...
that's how, no matter what happen, what you say,
I know my love to you won't change,
because I am going to love them either way.
Wednesday, Aug 27 18:58


nothing specific, its just a feeling and desire to be with or closer to you ...
Aug 27 18:49


I must be the most boring and pity creature in the world to wait for love and care from someone like  you, who is controlling my emotions.  My fault, to show you that Im empty and boring to draw your attention, and then can not take what I was asking...

你的每一個字都讓我有莫大的空懼
因為你思想和文字是複數和全面和
我的思想和文字是惟一和單面的
我跟不了你的腳步了
恨你讓我想你
你說不要滿足我,為的是想把我多留久一點兒
我只能說,對不同的人要有不同方法吧
我的極限是“我們”。
我看不見自己的存在價值-就沒有我們了

不如你讓我走吧
說吧說愛看我為你起起落落吧
說我也只不過是另一位她她她吧
說你要的不是我
說你不需要我

那我就繼續回到不再奢望愛的生活裡埋醉了。