Sunday, November 09, 2008

Fate or...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
- Canal du Midi, Toulouse, France (a UNESCO World Heritage Site)

I panic and lost, I feel neglected, I feel insignificant, in short term.

At the very same time:
I feel love and I feel everything else that I wish/want to feel about, and Im eager to find out about future and be a better person for u in future, I'm not lost, I'm significant in seeing everything u do, in long term.

But Im stuck in between two. Either one could be truth.  
Nevertheless, all i ever wanted is to stand by you, no matter what you choose to do, figuring out what do you want, instead of what can i get - a consistent admirer, be there for you.
Im the one who is insignificant in your life. But I plan to do what I want to do.  
I hope FATE give us what I wish this time, as FATE always comes with surprises and I usually hate it, but u love it.  
So, "when two kids are playing, one is always winning, no fun playing anymore..." Im the losing one, not you.

Would you care to find out what you have made me into? What is inside the Pandora box that you opened in me?
I hope u r in town when I touch down in Dec.